CHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
Article II. Administrative Remedies.
Sec. 1-15. Administrative citation.
(a) Whenever an enforcement officer charged with the
enforcement of this Code determines that a violation of that provision has
occurred, the enforcement officer shall have the authority to issue an
administrative citation to any person responsible for the violation.
(b) Each administrative citation shall contain the following
(1) The date of the violation;
(2) The address or a definite description of the location
where the violation occurred;
(3) The section of this code violated and a description of
(4) The amount of the penalty for the code
(5) A description of the penalty payment process, including a
description of the time within which and the place to which the penalty shall be
(6) An order prohibiting the continuation or repeated
occurrence of the Code violation described in the administrative
(7) A description of the administrative citation review
process, including the time within which the administrative citation may be
contested and the place from which a request for hearing form to contest the
administrative citation may be obtained; and
(8) The name and signature of the citing enforcement officer.
(Ord. No. 2423 (NCS), § 1.)