CHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
Article II. Administrative Remedies.
Sec. 1-28. Compliance order.
(a) Whenever the Director or his/her designee determines that
a violation of any provision of this Code is occurring or exists, a written
Compliance Order may be issued to any person responsible for the violation
and/or the property owner.
(b) A Compliance Order issued pursuant to this Article shall
contain the following information:
(1) The date and location of the violation;
(2) The section of this Code violated and a description of
(3) The actions required to correct the violation;
(4) The time period after which administrative penalties will
begin to accrue if compliance with the order has not been achieved;
(5) Either a copy of Division 2 or this Article or an
explanation of the consequences of noncompliance with this Article and a
description of the hearing procedure and appeal process. (Ord. No. 2423 (NCS),