News & Announcements
August 20, 2015
The City of Salinas seeks to procure a state-of-the-art integrated Law Enforcement Records Management System (RMS), Field Reporting System and identified interfaces. The City desires the successful Proposer to provide the software, hardware and services described in the RFP and appendices below. The point of contact for this process as well as the proposal timeline is included in the Request for Proposal document.
- Appendix A - Proposal Response Forms
- Appendix B - Functional Requirements
- Appendix C - System Volume Requirements
- Appendix D - System Performance Requirements
- Appendix E - Acceptance Test Requirements
- Appendix F - System Implementation Agreement
The proposed City of Salinas General Plan Economic Development Element is an economic development strategy to achieve a vision of a united and sustained economic prosperity for Salinas. The strategy will identify policies, goals and objectives necessary to guide future public sector and private sector actions, and will contain a vision map, and list of recommended actions to ensure the vision becomes a reality. The Element is also a tool to better understand and define the baseline economic conditions and identify opportunities for cultivating a more prosperous and healthy Salinas.
- Economic Development Element Volume I
- Economic Development Element Volume II
- April 8, 2014 City Council Agenda Report
- EDE Fact Sheet - June 2014
- January 6, 2015 City Council Agenda Report
- EDE OpportunityAreas
The Bread Box and Hebbron Family Center, in collaboration with the Monterey County Food Bank, are implementing the Emergency Food Distribution Program. The Bread Box distributes food on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of the month at 11:00 AM and Hebbron distributes on the 2nd & 4th Thursday at 5:00 PM. Providing increased access to food for families, specifically in East Salinas, is important and the Library and Community Services Department is pleased to support this effort. For more information regarding the Emergency Food Distribution Program at the Bread Box or Hebbron7306.