Salinas, California 93901
The Administration Department provides external and internal support services for a number of essential functions related to the management operations of city government. Under the direction of the City Manager's Office, these functions include: logistical support for the Mayor and Council, recording and archiving of the City's official records by the City Clerk's office, human resource services and risk management. The Office of the City Manager is responsible for the management of the Salinas Municipal Corporation and the Successor Agency to the former Salinas Redevelopment Agency consistent with the policy direction established by the City Council and Redevelopment Law.
- Economic Vitality: Develop, enhance and protect an expanded local economic base
- Salinas as a City of peace: Through a community safety director, develop a comprehensive and collaborative community safety strategy
- Develop, recommend and implement comprehensive City and Successor Agency budgets and financial policies
- Coordinate efforts to achieve cooperative intergovernmental initiatives and private/public partnerships
- Implement and monitor City Council Goals and Objectives