The Finance Department provides coordination and direction of all fiscal operations of the City. This includes but is not limited to:
- Directing, monitoring and controlling all assets and financial operations of the City.
- Providing a framework for financial planning and analysis to support the operation and management of all City Departments.
- Financial administration of the Salinas Redevelopment Agency, Assessment Districts, Enterprise Operations, Internal Services and Trust Funds, and the City’s General Fund.
Departmental responsibilities include long-range financial planning, budget management, accounts receivable and payable, payroll, retirement administration, general accounting and reporting, debt administration, purchasing, revenue and licensing, information technology and assessment district administration.
- Transient Occupancy Tax Form - Effective Fourth Quarter 2011 (pdf, 36 kb)
- Transient Occupancy Tax Form - Effective First Quarter 2012 (pdf, 38 kb)
|Who To Call|
|Administration||(831) 758-7211||Business License||(831) 758-7211|
|Accounting||(831) 758-7317||Garage Sale Permit||(831) 758-7211|
|Accounts Payable||(831) 758-7373||Purchasing||(831) 758-7213|
|Accounts Receivable||(831) 758-7114||Weed Abatement||(831) 758-7119|
|Bond Administration||(831) 758-7180|