The City of Salinas is comprised of a variety of departments and divisions which provide services from public safety and recreational activities, as well as the implementation of public works projects and facilitating building construction process within the City limits. While our City departments and divisions work in conjunction to drive the day-to-day operations of our local government, they also provide a variety of direct, citizen-oriented services.
Please use the links to the left to explore our departments and divisions, as well as the services which they provide. Each section includes a description of main functions, contact information, as well as details regarding on-going programs and how the public can interface with the various components of Salinas' City government.
- Public Notice Informing Public of Location for Viewing Preclearance Submission
- FY 2012-13 Adopted Operating Budget Document (pdf, 5.36 MB)
- City-wide Fee Schedule (pdf, 1.29 MB)
- ROPS 13-14A Adopted by Oversight Board 2/13/2013 (pdf, 103 KB)
- MSI 1987 Fee Study (pdf, 26.6 MB)