Our City Services

Street Vendor Permit

September is Vendor Permit Renewal Month. If you are interested in vending on the streets of Salinas, you must first obtain a Street Vendor Permit.  Start here for a list of permits and documents required before obtaining a Street Vendor Permit. Please note that this guide does not substitute for legal or professional advice, and additional permits may be required depending on the circumstances of your business.

Select the type of vendor to view the list of requirements.